Marketing and Advertising
Growing your vision.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a business and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
- Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the business profits or share of the market while ensuring the business's customers are satisfied.
- Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.